Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Spring Beach

If the temperature reaches 80 degrees in April in Washington, we must go to the beach.  And since the schools are on spring break and we had no evening activities, Mark could work late and could join us.
These two are resembling each other more and more

These two need more beach time!

It wasn't long before the boots were abandoned...

...and the adventurous were swimming...

Daniel is adventurous!

Heidi was not. What happened to my Selkie?
Lula, Genevieve, Shane, Mark, and Daniel are all adventurous!

Jason's first toe dip!
Heidi's first Dad Dip!

Ah, someone else can hold Jason for a second....

Getting braver!
This guy got adventurous too!
It wasn't long before I was tired of pulling rocks out of his mouth.


Our trip didn't last very long. We didn't bring water or food or sunscreen or towels.  Some of us started burning pretty quickly. Some got hot and bored. Some didn't want to get wet and ride home in wet clothes.  And some wouldn't stop putting rocks in their mouths which meant they had to ride in a heavy, hot backpack on mom's back.  I'm happy we went, I'm happy I got a picture of all my loves, and I was happy to get home.