Monday, October 29, 2007

Family Pics

It's been awhile since I've typed anything due to normal pregnancy exhaustion. Above is the picture of us at The Spaghetti Factory last weekend with my grandma, aunts, uncle, and two of my nine cousins. We had so much fun! It was my kids' first time in a real restaurant (McD's does not count) and they behaved so nicely. I think Child #4 spent more time coloring his place mat than eating.
Here they are all dressed up and ready for church! Really, we don't normally dress like this, even for church. I was having a laundry crisis that I still haven't recovered from and had to pull these crisp white button-up shirts out of the closet with the tags still attached. They are no longer as white as they were and I'm not planning on ironing them, so I guess we will never wear them again!

I took the three little ones to visit my midwife today. We were all excited to hear the heartbeat. Child #4 kept asking if he could hear it again! One month until we get our ultrasound. Any guesses on gender? DH thinks we are having a girl, I think we are having a boy!