Monday, October 15, 2007

My Pathetic Doberman


What a Pathetic Doberman... My very nice neighbors are building a tree house in their yard, very close to the fence line. This dog just can't keep from viciously barking at them any time she goes out. I've had to lock her on the porch when the kids are playing outside. And I never know when she needs to go out for potty purposes or if she just wants to bark! It's making me crazy! I had to go outside barefoot in the rain to haul this monster back in this morning! Grrrr.....

We keep her around for those rare times when homeless people walk by our house with shopping carts or when they are wrapped in blankets screaming at passing cars (that happened the other night-I had to call the cops). Then she is allowed to bark to her heart's content. I just wish she could tell the good guys from the bad guys.