Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Photo Shoot

My new camera came yesterday!  I've taken over 500 pictures, just getting used to the feel and the functions.  Here are a few of my favorite (I'm still deleting like crazy):
I can't believe I can easily focus on water drops and spider webs!

Daniel said, "Take a picture of the water bottle." Check out the shallow depth of field! WITH a flash!

Dogs in mid air! Action shot!

Another action shot! I opened up a shutter to get a moving picture.

Blurry background, face in focus

Swinging in progress!  Not the crispest shot, but Lula is so happy!

A vole in midair!  The dogs scared it out of hiding and it ran off


And my hero, the one that made it all happen!
I have so many more pictures.  I'm sure I'm going to dream about taking pictures all night long...