Sunday, January 3, 2016

A New Year Begins

Tomorrow we start school again.


We also had a family meeting about teamwork today.  We talked about goals, objectives, and strategies.  We talked about chores and schoolwork and running the household better.

This is a common theme in the blogging world right now.  I see a blog post come up on Facebook and I'm like, "Hey, cool, a post about planning a homeschool routine with a large family! I need to check that out!"  But when I started reading, I'm so disappointed. The writer has only four kids and only one of them is actually doing real schoolwork.  I've reached a point where no blog can save me; I have to save myself.

One of my goals for this year is to blog more and Facebook less.  I don't really like blogging, did you know? The fun of telling stories has kind of worn out. Same story, different kid, kicking and screaming, cool school projects blah, blah, blah.  But I'll do it so that one day the kids can come back and read their stories.


Daniel really enjoyed the sunbeam that peeked through the curtain the other day.  He is such a boy.