Tuesday, May 10, 2016

This Guy

This guy, who is very dear to my heart, can be considered a Homeschool Success. 


I officially consider Ian a graduate of the Downen Day Academy, completing grades Kindergarten through 8th grade.  He is done with his 8th grade school year and earned A's and B's on his report card.  We registered Ian for high school yesterday and he is already working out with the football team twice a week.  (The school counselor didn't know the homeschool laws for our state and questioned why I had Ian take standardized tests every year.  She is also accepting any transcript I create and will give Ian high school credit for Algebra 1, 2, and Washington State History, no questions asked)  Those of us who continue to be educated at home will miss him and his jokes next year.  No one can make me laugh like he can (except for maybe his dad).  I am so proud of him and his accomplishments.