Friday, October 28, 2016

Trunk or Treat!


The local elementary school hosted a trunk or treat event tonight.  

Daniel: Transformer. Shane: Magician. Lula: Princess. Fiona: Witch. Heidi: Clown. Jason: Giraffe Gen: Ingalls Girl.

This mom wouldn't buy new costumes this year, can you tell?  The girls were excited to do their little sisters' makeup.  Fiona did Heidi's clown makeup.  What it looked like originally, I can't tell you. I didn't see it until she smeared it all around.

But with the Scary Clown scare around here (where the school district sends out notifications that there will be extra security at schools because of machete-wielding clowns), I guess Heidi was a scary clown.


She is the only kid that won't stay with our group.  Keeping track of her in a crowd in the dark is something only Super Mom is capable of. She easily goes into sensory overload, so yeah... we were done with the whole event in an hour.

I dressed up as a Mombie (a mom zombie) because at least four kids woke me up last night for various reasons.

No costume needed. Mark jumps and gasps when he sees me every morning. No kidding.