Saturday, March 10, 2018

I slept

On March 5th, I slept through the night and I didn't even realize it.  I woke up on the morning of March 6th in my own bed with Jason standing there, holding his clothes, wanting me to dress him.

Next year's firewood
So what is the big deal? 




I HAVEN'T SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT ALONE WITHOUT BABIES OR TODDLERS IN MY BED FOR SIXTEEN YEARS!

Mittens and barefoot
I knew it wouldn't last. I was right back in bed with Jason for the next two nights.


BUT LAST NIGHT IT HAPPENED AGAIN!  And I'm going to need all this extra sleep now that my teenagers are becoming full-fledged teenagers.  Ian is in the process of registering for Running Start with the hope of starting driver's ed next fall and applying for summer jobs so he can replace his broken smart phone.  The only time I can talk to my teens without little interruptions is after little kids are in bed.  I've been staying up pretty late the last few nights.  Luckily, I don't suffer from insomnia from worrying.