Thursday, January 17, 2008

Who said Two Year Olds are Terrible?

Look at all the fun things Child #5 is doing! And all of these pics came from one file!







Stilt walking! This take a lot of balance and coordination!


















Somersaults! Oh, she is a pro already!













Who can forget Taekwondo? Here she is with Child #3's yellow belt saying "Hi-yah!"











And this is one of my favorites. Last night she took my jar tong thingies for canning out of the drawer and picked up every single thing in the living room. She transported all the toys, shoes, and clothes into one pile...on top of My Pathetic Doberman! Yes, there is a dog under all of that!

And check out those Pippi Longstocking braids! Aren't they cute? Girls are so fun, especially when they are two years old!




Our little school room is working out so well! We come downstairs every morning where I finish drinking my coffee and check my email. Then we get started on our language arts and math and we are almost always done by the time the elementary school bus goes by.

Child #4 is now on the letter b. Giggling about feet last week was one thing, now we have b words to giggle about. How about belly button (that is how he gets away with saying a word I don't want him to say)? And bottom? And bad boy? And booger? He is such a class clown. I actually have to go to Taekwondo early today to speak to the Master about keeping his clowning around under control. Purposely bending over during sparring so your opponent kicks you in the head is not funny.

Child #3 is counting down the days until Valentines Day (28), the first day of spring (64), and the day his new baby sister is born (98- approximately). He just remembers these three numbers and subtracts one from each every morning and informs me before I've finished my morning coffee. I have a hard time keeping up with smart little brains so early in the morning.

The Baby-soon to be Child #6- is kicking and dancing like crazy! She is starting to make me uncomfortable at night and when I want to curl up in a chair and knit. I only have 98 days left! Yikes!