Sunday, October 18, 2015

Adventures With Heidi

As she approaches her second birthday, Heidi is becoming...naughty.

Today, I could hear her crying outside the front door.  I thought to myself, "How could she have gotten out there? She can't open the door! Lula must have let her out."  I went over to let her in, and found her not outside, but stuck in the dog food container.  Head first and shoulders firmly lodged.

She likes to eat straight out of the jelly jar when people forget to put it away.
This evening, she pulled the lunch meat out of the fridge, brought it over to me to open it, stuffed her mouth full, chewed it up, spit it back into the rest of the meat, sneezed on it, and then ate it again.  That is your warning to not eat lunch meat at my house.

Being told to stay out of the fire. Again. Yeah right, she'll stay out.
She takes her cues from Lula on how to behave, so she cries at strange times and likes to strip naked and run around saying she's a monkey.

Feeding the "beebee" a "bobble"

She certainly has her sweet moments too. Like when she wants to help wash dishes or feed the "beebee."  I just have to be very careful that she doesn't confuse her bottle with his.