Saturday, March 21, 2009

Home Remedies and HAPPY SPRING!

HOORAY! I MADE IT TO SPRING!!!

Now my other two kids are sick. I'm just waiting now for my turn to come... but it might not. You may laugh, and my husband has, but I think I haven't gotten sick yet because I'm eating a lot of garlic. Whole. And raw. And I made a big pot of Virus Killing Soup (Google the recipe, its very good). M told his dad that he was going to carve me an alligator stick next. But we will see who is doing the laughing later... the one drinking so many boxes of Theraflu that I've been banned from Target or me! I haven't really been banned, but I've bought my limit and my ID has been scanned. And still M suffers. Does cold medicine ever really work?

Aren't these tulips pretty? They were a present from my favorite boyfriend-dating-one-of-my-children. I didn't know that boyfriends brought their girlfriend's mothers flowers! But I guess only the good boyfriends do. And can you see the latest secret ingredient for smoothies sitting next to the flowers? Ah ha- wheat grass! What fun! I feel like I should just send the kids out back to graze in the yard. I've always wondered if the phytonutrients in wheat grass are somehow different than the phytonutrients in regular grass.