Wednesday, October 27, 2010

157 Pictures: A Week Reviewed

Crawling for the Baseball
 I didn't take as many pictures as I thought I would...mostly because I knew it would be awhile before I downloaded.  Or maybe because my life is boring...NOT!
Trying Carrots
We are getting ready for our Homeschool Halloween Party/Exposition.  IJ has been getting all the arts and crafts he can handle this week.  That is what happens with busy families- art projects get put off because they aren't as important as eating or clean clothes.  Then you have to do them all at one time because you have to show the school district that you are really using those art supplies you are getting reimbursed for.
Creating Medusa's Head
Adinkra Cloth
But I guess the mess is centralized and is out at one time.  Like batch-cooking a bunch of meals at once.
F Forgets her Boots
The rains have come, bringing dirty feet and giant slugs...
...and very hungry chickens that want to get out of the rain:
Ginger tries to get in the house!
I opened the front door to feed the cats and found this crowd of chickens, waiting for their food.  I made the mistake of feeding the cats first and setting the bowl on the brick ledge.  Two seconds later I went back out to feed the flock and found they had chased the cat away and knocked down her bowl!
"Feed us or we'll eat your cat.  And your dog."