Friday, February 4, 2011

TGIF

My friend has a blog update bar on her blog so we can see when her favorite blogs were updated last.  Mine said "4 days ago" when I checked her blog this morning.  Oh horrors!
 I would flinch too if IJ came flying at me like that
We've hit another busy sporty time of year where the kids are on the road all day (scouts, swimming, PE, gymnastics and taekwondo).  I have to sign them up for little league on Saturday.  They are working on this new trick where they run across the room, jump off their dad's crossed arms (see pic), and do a spinning round house kick in the air to break a board.  These boys aren't as small as they used to be, so M hurt his knee practicing and now wears a brace.  The hurt knee has caused some sleepless nights and he and I are walking around in a fog...

Today is Friday, gymnastics day, and then the boys are heading out for a Cub Scout camping trip.  Last year I went.  This year I'm staying home with the three younger kids and M is going.  Wish him luck!  He has to share a loft with the kid with ADHD and ODD.  Whether or not he has these disorders or he is suffering from his parents nasty divorce and his mother's new marriage to a yucky guy is not up to me.  But I do know that they doubled his medication levels...yesterday...and the mom wants M to tell her how her son handled it because her ex won't.  M is bringing his tent so he can go sleep outside if he can't take it anymore.