Saturday, November 12, 2011

New and Exciting!

Today I won a free copy of T-Tapp Core DVD workout!  This is a fitness DVD for kids and I'm so excited.  Because I won!  And it's free!  Also...

...my new gate came by FedEx today.  I have an Amazon.com Mom account and save lots of money on diapers and have free two-day shipping on anything until July.  (I just bought two cases of peanut butter for $1.50 per jar).  I'm just plain tired of D getting up on the school table and throwing everything around, coloring on books, playing with scissors, etc.  On Thursday, which was payday, I broke down and bought a gate from Amazon.

This is the best baby gate I have ever used.  First, on Thursday afternoon, I went to the Dream Baby website and used their calculator to custom build a gate for this space.  By the next afternoon, the side extensions were here.  Today, the gate arrived.  And I installed it in about 30 minutes.  I taught the boys how to open the gate and immediately regretted it when they started seeing how far the gate opens and how hard it slams itself shut.  All this less than 48 hours after deciding I absolutely NEEDED this gate.