Thursday, March 29, 2012

Forever Three

I'm having a hard time accepting the fact that F will be four years old in one month.  She just seems too tiny to be a big, hulking preschooler. 
I just can't wrap my mind around F being a preschooler.  She will be the same age IJ was when we decided to homeschool.  I thought that next school year would have three school-aged kids and three little ones.  But yesterday I realized that F will be Pre-K in September!  And we always start kindergarten work in Pre-K!  That means I need to rewrite everything I planned for next school year... and yes, I'm planning next year already!  I'm also nesting and cleaning like crazy, so get out of my way!  I only have two months left to get anything done before I get too big to be efficient!

Was IJ that little and cute when he started his Pre-K year?
I think it may be safe to say yes.  He was pretty cute.  But not in a little girl kind of way...