Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spring Creeping

I'm so thankful spring is creeping up on us.  We've heard the frogs (Pacific Tree Frog) chorusing down at the pond for the last two days.  The birds are singing.  The midges are hatching.  And...

...tree pollen is spreading...
...fruit trees are budding (Grandad's quince)
...daffodils are blooming...
...there is a bright, flaming object in the sky...
...the grass is growing green, even without its proper placement.  Yes, my back yard is STILL dug up, three months after the nightmare began.  Will it ever end?  Maybe about the same time the viruses go away.  Someone has been sick in my house since February 10th.  It's mostly me; I'm going on week #3.  And I'm tired of it.  I'm out of energy.  I'm out of patience.  I'm tired of coughing and sneezing and having my head, ears, and face hurt from sinus pressure.  I'm so ready for the sun.