Sunday, November 3, 2013

If there was any question...

...that Daniel is Mark's Mini Me, this picture is your proof (complete with bad haircut):
Guess who?
I took him shopping with me again yesterday.  His most memorable moment came when a nice older gentleman waved at him.  Daniel sweetly smiled and waved back.  When we saw him on the next aisle, the gentleman waved again.  This time, Daniel made his most grotesque face-the one where he stretches out one eye and pulls the side of his mouth out with his other hand and sticks out his tongue.  He looked just like a little Calvin from the comic strip Calvin and Hobbes. 
Yeah, that face.
I scolded, "Daniel! Don't make faces, that's bad manners! You should smile and say 'Hi' instead."  He shouted, "I don't like smiling! And I'm never saying 'Hi' again!"  I seriously love shopping with Daniel.  You never know what he is going to say.