Sunday, March 13, 2016

I can't stand the excitement

Really.  This weekend has been jam-packed with crazy.


1. Jason started crawling in earnest. He can now get to objects.
2. Our power went out in the middle of the night necessitating an emergency transfer of chicks into the house for warmth and construction of a Kai-proof barrier to keep them from chickicide.
3. Some other family drama that I am not going to write about, but seriously people, pray hard about it. So hard that if you only have the faith the size of a mustard seed, still pray. I need warriors here.
4. Daniel stuffed his ear canals with flowers so he wouldn't have to hear the birds singing.  I tried pulling them out with tweezers, but they were compacted against his eardrum.  This morning I used a combination of hydrogen peroxide to soften the earwax and water pressure in a syringe to eject the flowers.  Thank goodness we avoided another medical bill!