Thursday, January 26, 2017

Anar-kids

I'm pretty sure my kids are anarchists.  They rebel against the establishment and do as they please as they trash the place.

This was a game they came up with (when they were supposed to be doing their schoolwork): Girls vs Boys Lego Wars

The Girls:





The Boys:


I'm keeping myself entertained with the thoughts of our natural state of social organization and hierarchy.  My favorite articles right now are Anarcho-primitivism and Rewilding.  By day, I read fairy tales to my little ones, by night, Wikipedia articles on anarcha-feminism.  I can just see myself going back to Western and becoming a troll up there on Sehome Hill...  (this is all for entertainment purposes only-I don't really think my kids are anarchists nor do I really want to sniff people instead of speaking in words.)