Friday, July 10, 2009

Cub Scout Camp

We made it! One week of living out of suitcases with four kids in tow... and now we are home. Only we have been living out of suitcases for weeks now with the move, so home is still a strange concept for me...

Cub Scout Camp was hard work for me with a baby and 3 year old tagging along, but I'm pretty sure the boys had fun. Even though it rained the first two days. And I really enjoyed getting to see my dearest friends one more time. The boys had many fun activities that we are going to reproduce here at home. The theme of camp was Lost on Treasure Island (or something like that), so the boys all made things that could help them survive on and get off the island.

S making a tie-die shirt:Roasting biscuits on a stick:Archery:BB Guns:Cannons out of an electric lighter ignitions and film canister:And paper rockets:The girls liked looking at the animals, but that was about it. I'm amazed they survived the 4 1/2 hours every evening. I barely did.