Monday, September 21, 2009

Too Busy to Blog!

I can't believe how quickly things have picked up now that school is "in session." Gone are the boring days of summer.

Friday, the kids and I spent the day at a local YMCA camp. They host a homeschool day once per month. I did the craziest thing I have ever done with these kids. Crazier than hiking up Artist Point. Crazier than spending a week living at a hotel so the boys could go to Cub Scout Camp. Yes, this time I took all four kids in a row boat. All by myself. A small rowboat that is supposed to hold only two adults. No one fell overboard, although F tried. Twice. We also got to hike and swim. All us girls took a nap when we got home. Does nothing tire my boys?

Saturday we madly dashed to the grocery store so we could sell more popcorn for Cub Scouts.

Sunday we split and stacked a cord of firewood before I went to the leader meeting for Cub Scouts.

Today we took the kittens to the vet and will start both Homeschool PE and swim lessons at the YMCA.

Tomorrow is Cub Scouts. And we are replacing all but five windows in the house. So every wall, inside and out, needs to be cleared by tonight.

Wednesday is more Homeschool PE and swim lessons.

Thursday is a local homeschool coop swim day.

Friday, if I survive the week, will be dedicated to lounging. Or catching up on schoolwork.

And can anything be more pathetic than this?