Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Scout Pic and Candy Cane Princess

Finally, I had enough time to take pictures of my scouts before their meeting: The last several times we have gone to scouts, I have had to dash madly out the door because some certain boys can never remember where they have left their shoes! Last night I started setting out the uniforms 45 minutes before we had to leave.

But, they've sold over $600 in popcorn so far! We had our Open House pack meeting last night where all the new families from the public school came. It looks like I will have at least six Tigers in my den.

I gave E my old ballet costume from my Kindergarten recital. We were candy canes. E has worn this for two days now and absolutely loves it. I can't wait until she is bigger and can fit in the really pretty costumes! (And funny how you can't tell where the awful carpet ends and the grass outside begins in the picture)