Sunday, November 25, 2012

Video Gaming: Live

The video games were cut off, so the kids had to find some other way to entertain themselves.  Like playing The Incredible Hulky Toddler vs. Shane the Big Mean Boss Brother.  If you can stand 1 1/2 minutes of Shane beating Daniel at their game, you may laugh as hard as I did at the end of this video clip:
I have another video clip where IJ is holding Shane down so Daniel can beat on him.  It is almost three minutes long, and most of it isn't that funny.  At the very end, Daniel picks up the popper and goes to smack Shane over the head with it.  The movie ends with me shouting, "No! No! No! Don't hit him with THAT!"  If I could loop that ten seconds, my kids would never stop laughing.

***And lest you think anyone was damaged in the making of these movies, rest assured that these boys do this for hours and hours and hours, sometimes adding the dog or a little sister or two.  These are the times I wish I was okay with them playing video games with no limits because then my house would always be clean and my children would always be quiet.