Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Thirteen

Ian is thirteen years old.  A teenager.  He isn't the first teenager, thanks to Ami and Laura, but he is the first little boy to completely steal my heart, cut his teeth on it, and then have the audacity to grow up and cut his apron strings.  I'm sure I'd be a whole lot more emotional if I hadn't seven more kids coming up behind him... but still. My baby is growing up way too fast.

So how should I embarrass him on this blog for this special milestone? List 13 things I love about him? Tell adorable stories from the years before I blogged (complete with pictures)? Write him a personal letter that I then share with everyone else? Write a boring account of his 13th birthday party?

Or just sneak another peek at him while I work on my computer while he works on his?