Friday, February 19, 2010

Outside School

We had school outside yesterday.

Three little monkeys, swing from a tree

Teasing Mr. Alligator, "You can't catch me!"
The cat is lying at the base of the tree, next to the boots of one of my monkeys.  She has turned out to be a pretty cool cat.  She likes to hang out with us when we are outside.
And she is very tolerant!

The girls playing with their brothers' old dump trucks
What F looks like when I sing
Our darling F threw a fit last night when I took a pen away from her.  She didn't have an afternoon nap, so when I took the pen she was abnormally upset.  She held her breath until she passed out and then immediately fell asleep.  At 6:00 pm.  And woke up at 8:30 pm, just in time for us all to go to bed.  She spent most of the night quietly staring at M and I as we slept and dozing off a few times herself.  But at 3:00 am she was up!  And we got up with her.  M built a fire, we watched some Thomas the Train (for old time's sake- S was a chronic early riser), and F and I were back asleep by 6:30.  Today should be interesting!