Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Completing Him Challenge

Last week's challenge was:  R-E-S-P-E-C-T! No complaining, criticizing, rolling your eyes, nagging, or giving him any friction this week. Enjoy a week of peace in your home!  Well, that was easy!  M wasn't even home half of last week!  But when he got home from his overnight excursions and rock concerts, I tried very hard to not complain about how Riley prevents me from getting anything done.  And how his dad makes messes in the kitchen and leaves them for me to clean up.  And how his dog wakes me up.  I saved it all for this week.

This week's challenge is:   Kiss Him Like You Mean It (and be sure the door is locked)

And guess what?  That's it!  That's the end of the Completing Him Challenge!  I did it!  And I do feel like I'm doing a 100% better job of being his other half.  We've recaptured our team spirit and are working together to get the job done (gotta love Bob the Builder-and Wendy too).

Now on to our next adventure...new windows in the downstairs and the start of soccer season!