Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve Day (nap)

I have finished up a lot of work I usually save for later...like the last minute later...hooray!  We are patiently awaiting the arrival of L and A, watching movies, battling Beyblades, and napping...
The sweet baby fell asleep in front of his favorite show.  I bet you can guess what it is...
Need another hint?
I love that look on Percy's face.  I felt like that a few times today.  Once, when F went into my room AGAIN and saw my candy cane stash.  Another time was when someone who shall remain nameless was wondering why I was sewing when I should have been washing dishes (by hand) or something.
Chewing on hand-knit sock is NOT ALLOWED!
Septic update- we are getting a whole new system in and have to severely limit the volume of water going down the drain.  M rigged hoses to both the clothes washer and the large bathtub so they can drain out the windows into the grass.  I wash dishes by hand in a tub and throw the water in the bushes.  Flushes are restricted.  Two weeks is about what we are looking at far as a time frame goes.
Barbie? Oh, go ahead.
The calm before the storm...