Saturday, December 17, 2011

Confessions of a Drama Princess

Before I get started on today's hilarious post, I just have to share that this blog had its 10,000th view today.  I am so humbled.  I had no idea that when I started this blog for my Nana, I would have my writing read so often.  Y'all keep me going on those days where I feel too tired to blog...

Now, to the post.  I was given a box of hand-me-down toys to give to E and F for Christmas.  The box was hiding in my room with a blanket over it.  Unfortunately, M allowed F in the room when a corner of the box was uncovered and she spotted the pink plastic.  I told her to stay out of my room and leave the box alone.  I might as well have told her to stop breathing.

Today, as I was heading to my room to change a diaper, F darted across the hallway from my room to hers.  I said, "[F]?" and looked in my door.  Every single toy had been removed from the box and was lined up on my bed.  All I had to do was look at F and frown.  She was so guilt stricken, she immediately started howling.  The following video was taken a good ten minutes after the discovery.   And for the record, I never got mad.  I only frowned once!  F is so sensitive and a little dramatic...

The box of toys is now in the playroom being fully enjoyed by the girls.  I'm thankful that there is something new for them to do this week and a few less things for me to wrap!