Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Birthday

Yesterday was my 35th birthday.  Now I can finally say I am in my mid-thirties.  My day was a mixture of lovely moments and regular everyday stuff.  Like having to buy IJ new pants because he had the nerve to grow out of his old ones while he was wearing shorts for two years.  And getting to go out for lunch with my parents and five kids at the Mexican restaurant!  And stopping at the library to return a Thomas the Train DVD case...but not the DVD itself.  That is still in the player here.  And being surprised with a new computer (which is why I don't have pictures up).  And going to wrestling practice.  And being surprised with a bouquet of flowers from a friend (she teased me about being just a baby.  A baby having a baby, but still a baby to her).

Now I have to go clean up some green smoothie that D spilled.  And D, because he played in the green smoothie.