Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Genealogy

I've spent the majority of the last three days sorting these pictures.  This project was very overwhelming for me, but I think I have the best 100 or so pictures scanned, thanks to Mark.  It was his fault I got into this project.  See that green tote in the background? That entire thing was filled with loose photos, professional portraits of people no one recognizes, and old letters, report cards, and other papers, both important and not.  I started by sorting only one little shoebox, but Mark came along and dumped the whole tote on the table, forcing me to confront was has been stored at my house for ten years...
This is a picture of my Grandpa.  Isn't he handsome?  Here he is again with his older brother:
Those big brown eyes are a strong trait that were passed down to my mom and her brother (who are quite possibly the cutest kids I have ever seen):
...and those eyes show up in me and my cousins and now our kids.  I guess family history can be fun..but don't tell Mark I said so!