Wednesday, January 23, 2013

No Sleep

We've had a rough couple of nights.  Because the baby room, where Lula usually sleeps, gets so cold at night (47 degrees last time I checked), we've had her sleeping with us...
"Who is that sleeping in my bed?"
And since Daniel still can't sleep alone, there are four people squished into a king-sized bed.  I'm ready to move to the couch or put a bed in the cold room for myself.  Daniel is still "extreme snuggling" and with Mark's broken/injured rib/side, he is not happy.  I think Lula is teething and growing because she is waking up throughout the night and consuming way more than I can produce.  This also is exhausting.
Guess who can crawl out of the Bumbo?
Okay, enough with the whining.  The latest "thing" in blog world is finding happiness in little things and blogging about it.  I've been very happy with my knitting lately.  I've finished up some wool pants, a leafy shawl, and now I've started a sweater for Evie.  This picture is for my friend Crystal, who knows me so well:
Pure Happiness
The sweater is knit from the neck down all as one piece so I don't have any seaming at the end.  I'm using yarn that I bought to make a sweater for myself many years ago.  The color is better suited for Evie:
Those green eyes just pop right out at you! They are so pretty!  That makes me happy :)