Friday, October 11, 2013

Humongous Fungus

The only non-blurry picture from Ian's photo collection of fungus

Another looooong boring week.  I caught that nasty cold and spent the whole week trying to hear out of my stuffy head and pounding vitamins and grapefruit juice.  I really don't want to be sick on top of these third trimester woes (only 5 1/2 weeks left).  I feel like a slimy nasty toadstool.

The mouse on my computer is broken.  It double clicks even if I click it once.  I'm not spending as much time on the computer or messing with pictures as I normally do because of this.  That, and I need to sleep even more than I needed to last week!

Lula discovered how to jump off the rocking chair.  She is also waving and saying, "Hi!"  Daniel is supposed to be doing green or orange and diamonds or ovals in his special preschool.  In my imaginary world, where I'm not sick or 34 1/2 weeks pregnant, I took Daniel to the park and we picked autumn leaves that were orange and green and ovals and diamonds.  Instead, he picked up a chip and said, "Look Mama! It's an oval!" and wore his neon orange sweater for a day or two.  I did manage to get Fiona through Lesson 25 of Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons.  She is picking up reading FAST, just like I knew she would.  Evie is racing to the end of her 2nd grade math book.  It will be fun to see who finishes first: Lucky or Evie.  Shane and Ian learned about cameras and photography.  When I'm feeling better I will do an entire post about that project!