Monday, June 25, 2007

God's Purpose for Mothers

Our family celebrated the first official day of summer vacation by...starting the new homeschool curriculum I received over the weekend. Child #3 and I were reading about Martin Luther and how he wasn't sure what his purpose was, but he knew that God had a plan for him. I turned to my much loved (and quoted) child and asked, "Do you know what God's purpose for me is? Do you know what He wants me to do with my life?" to which he answered, "Knitting?"

In other news... Dadad and Child #3 had their Taekwondo ceremony and received their Second Degree Black Belt and Senior White Belt. We are very proud of them.

Child #1 got straight A's this quarter at college!
Child #2 is now on Summer Vacation...and probably can't wait to get back to school. She also got straight A's!
Children#3 and #4 start swim lessons today (Child #4 for the first time...he had a nightmare that he fell into the water last night, so we will see how today goes for him)
And...Child #5 is now sleeping in her own bed...