Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Okay, Fine!

Fine, dear ole husband you! After you tease me about loving my new Haggen bags and saying I should post it on my blog and then maybe someone will read it! Here is my list of 10 reasons why I love my new Haggen bags:

1. They are Reusable
2. I don't have to throw away a bunch of plastic bags every week
3. They stand up by themselves!
4. They fold flat or hang for storage!
5. They cost $.99 each
6. You get a $.05 discount for each bag you use, every time you use them
7. The handles are long enough to hang over your shoulder
8. They are strong enough to carry two gallons of milk!
9. They are pretty (the dark Haggen green)
10. They don't fall over in the van

And just for everyone's information, two of my friends are going to buy them because of my email! So there! :S-