Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Welcome!

Hi all! I'm going to try to keep a blog running updating friends and family on our adventures in life. We will see if this format works better than that website I had a few years ago...

Security and privacy are important to us, so I won't be referring to us by name and I will try not to reveal the whereabouts of our secret underground lair. The kids will be coded by their birth order and the dog will be... Dodo. I can't post her REAL name of course. I wouldn't want anyone to be eaten alive by my ferocious attack dog.

The title of my blog was inspired by an event that took place in my backyard the other day. Child 3 was swimming underwater and popped up out of the water when he reached the edge. Dodo was taken by surprise and ran away, frightened of the sea monster.

Kids n Pets are a great combination when its all said and done. So get in, sit down, and hold on! We are having a fantastic journey!