Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hellraiser

E sat in front of her plate until 10:30 and we had to leave. She didn't get to brush her teeth and almost forgot her shoes. She had to wait 30 minutes in the waiting room at the dentist (where I read three issues of People magazine, including a blurb about child stars in horror films. Like Exorcist and The Omen). So was I surprised that she refused to open her mouth? Was I surprised that she stuck out her bottom lip and refused to even look at the dental hygienist and the dentist? I had to reschedule her appointment, which means I'm going to have to spend another hour driving. And they told me to not bring the other kids. So I will have to find a baby sitter. I was so mad. And was I surprised to see her like this when we got home? Not really. And I could use the break.

S says he wants to go to the dentist every day. IJ has an ectopic tooth. This means his six year molar is coming up underneath his baby molar. We might have to have the baby tooth pulled.