Monday, August 24, 2009

The Training Continues

I was just telling L the other day how E seems to be developing her feminine side. She plays with her baby dolls and likes to dress up pretty. She is very attentive to what her little sister is doing and "mothers" her. And then I find them like this: E is pounding a pretend plant stake into the ground with her dad's hammer while F pours handfuls of dirt down her back. They were so filthy they both a bath. And within an hour of their bath, F looked like this: She is in to body art, much like a certain older sister of hers. The blue is marker. The purple is blackberry cobbler.

Getting the dog and the kitty used to each other is taking a lot of training sessions. I like this picture because the cat has laser beam eyes. The dog is muzzled. The muzzle doesn't stop her from trying to eat the cat though. I'm afraid we won't be able to keep my cat! :( My readers are really into Pokemon. We came home with all the Pokemon books our local library had on their shelves. After doing some research, I came to understand the attraction of these little creatures. And when I see my boys like this: I like those pocket monsters even more.