Monday, May 24, 2010

Just for C

Wow, it has been awhile since I've posted, thanks for the reminder C! Not that my life is exciting or anything.  I had to download the camera to see what I've been doing since last week.  Not much now that Baby D has woken from the newborn slumber!  He needs to be carried everywhere and wants to eat all the time.  
Now I remember what it was like having a baby around the house!  Nothing, nothing, gets done.  And this is my first baby since A grew up and left the nest.  She was always there to help make sandwiches and take her siblings outside when I was buried under the baby.
So Grandad gets to pick up the slack (to the best of his abilities).  Here Bat Girl, I mean F, has conned him into reading a book to her.  You can see me in the background nursing the baby.  And helping myself to IJ's birthday books.
Here we have Baby D snoozing by the fire.  Where is spring?  I want my warm weather back!
We are getting our new water pipes today.  And a new bathtub and a new toilet!  Good bye pink stuff from 1968 and good riddance!