Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Little Helpers

Okay, so things have gotten a little more crazy around here.  Baby D didn't get up to birth weight within the two weeks the medical professionals give these little guys.  So we are doing the pumping/bottle feeding thing again.  I'm glad we invested in a pump all those years ago when I pumped for IJ.
A and Baby IJ
2002

I worked two days a week until S was born, so M, L, and A all pitched in with Baby IJ duty back then.  Now IJ can carry on that fine tradition of siblings helping siblings:
IJ and Baby D
2010
And last night, when M took the boys to Taekwondo, and the girls and I needed dinner, I said, "E, crack six eggs into that big bowl! I've got to..."  Well, I couldn't remember what I had to do, but I know it had something to do with babies.  Or a Terrible Two Year Old.
And she did.  Without getting a single shell in the bowl.  I can't even do that!  What a gal!