Saturday, May 29, 2010

While the Boys Are Away...

...the girls and I play!  Today is Saturday, and the serious countdown to IJ's black belt test begins.  Five more days!  M took the boys up to the dojang for an extra class this morning and I have a check from the school district, so I'm going shopping!  Maybe.
Yesterday's Mud Bath

Where should I go first, JoAnn's or Goodwill?  Decisions, decisions...Maybe I should just stay home and work on the projects I already have. Hmmm.

Maybe my inability to make a decision is because this:
likes to wake up around 4:00 every morning and smile and smile and smile.  I have to force myself to stay awake and enjoy this moment (to the best of my ability) because I know that this sweet age of goofy grins won't last.  He sees the lamp and smiles.  He sees a window and smiles.  He sees a picture on the wall and smiles.  He sees me and SMILES!  Who wouldn't want a dozen kids when they are like this?  But after about 20 minutes he gets tired and starts to cry and I come to my senses again.

I think I'll stay home.