Saturday, July 24, 2010

Life of Riley

"This house is full of life," says Mark as I upload pictures this morning.  One might think that families with large numbers of children (like mine) would have neglected kids.  But look at these pictures!
What I lack in time (like when I'm washing dishes or cooking meals-haha) the gang of kids keep each other satisfied. 
Baby D covered in the Favorite Stuffies
This baby especially has quite the fan club!
This last week we have been potty training F.  She actually went errand running with IJ and I with no backup!  That was an oversight on my part, but we did just fine.  We went to Goodwill where I found that awesome hand made quilt IJ is playing with.  This quilt makes me so happy on so many levels.  I know, crazy.  But it is my favorite colors (purple and tealish green), hand made, and recycled from Goodwill for only $4!  I could never make a quilt for that cheap and the work is all done!  Early early this morning when F woke me up to go potty this happened:
I got to go curl up on my new quilt with my sweet two year old and go back to sleep.  Life wasn't too bad!  And then before I could get up and make coffee I was piled with a few more of my blessings: