Wednesday, November 3, 2010

9 Years and Counting...

Cute and Cozy in matching Costco jackets.
Yesterday marked the 9th anniversary of the day M and I said, "I do." (Awww...)  These past 9 years have been the best years of my life!  I am crazy about this guy!
Fairy Ring of Fungus
We went on a lovely morning hike around our property...our property! It seems like a crazy dream, going from renting a house in the development on the reservation to owning (ahem...having a mortgage on) our own property.  We found a perfect fairy ring in M's old fort site!
This tree was just a wee thing when Grandad transplanted it from outside what is now my bedroom window to down by the pond.

Instead of dropping the kids off with a babysitter and going out to an over-priced restaurant where M could slip me an expensive piece of jewelry... we worked, took the kids to swimming and soccer, and led a Cub Scout meeting.  We did what we do best!

And speaking of heartthrobs...
...I am madly loving this sweet baby.  He is scooting all over the floor and now he is trying to pull himself up the stairs!  I am so not ready for him to grow out of this baby age.  It's going by way too fast.  Today he started "singing" with a high-pitched voice.  And just when I decide he is old enough to fuss himself to sleep I can't stand to put him down.  I just want to hold him forever.  Which is why none of my kids slept on their own until they were two years old or so...