Wednesday, December 26, 2012

washPOD, Twin Firs Style

This post is to honor my friend, who is one amazing person.  She sent me the following picture:
 With a message:
I had to share this funny picture from Value Village.
The Euro Wash Pod.  Bwahahaha!  I suppose it does work well but wouldn’t a bucket do the same thing.  
I suppose a bucket would do the same thing.  But if you just made a bunch of turkey stock and needed to do some dish washing, I guess a good stock pot would do the same thing.  Kill two birds with one stone!
For the record, the pot was clean and no babies were harmed or stewed in any way.  And I'd like to thank my assistant , IJ, for photographing the event.  He has learned that if he hears me laughing crazily, he better show up because something great is going to happen.  This time I happened to be cleaning up the stock-making dishes when I heard Daniel splashing in the bathtub.  My mind put the two together and all I had to say was, "Remember that picture I showed you?" for Ian to join in.  He says I'm a fun mom.  *smile*