Saturday, August 16, 2008

When Life Starts To Stink...

...Take a bath!!!


Doesn't she look like a little sweetie pie? My first baby got a special bathtub for little infants that would sit on my bathroom counter. I laid out special wash clothes and soaps and cups for rinsing off soapy water. My current baby gets an all purpose tub in the kitchen sink, right next to the compost container and the dirty dishes that didn't fit into the dishwasher the night before. I sprayed the soap off with the dish sprayer. She loved it!








Speaking of my first baby... He stepped on a rake in the garden today! He punctured his foot pretty deeply. We almost ran panicked out the front door to the ER, but calmed down and just called our pediatric advise nurse instead. After he calmed down, he told me the scariest part was pulling the rake out of his foot! ACK! He got to hang out on the couch watching Pinky and the Brain and Sponge Bob all day with his foot elevated. He flat out refuses to walk or hop anywhere.



The rest of our day has been pretty miserable with all this heat. I miss the cool rains. Here is Child #5 enjoying are now leak free pool...
















...and Child #4 enjoying a popsicle in the shade of our grandpa Japanese maple.