Friday, July 12, 2013

Evie

Evie was blessed with a bag of hand-me-downs today.  She is the only child I have ever met that can fit into slim-sized skinny jeans (she isn't wearing them in the picture, but they fit like a pair of tights).  She likes the skinny jeans that have zippers in the legs because it is easier to get her feet through the legs.  Wow.  Important information that I'm going to have to file away in case I get another skinny-guinea girl.  Aren't those platform sandals adorable? They are shiny silver.  Completely impractical, but totally fun.  She can wear them while she prances on the porch, but that's about it.  Who buys this stuff for girls? You can't run or climb trees or play four square in platform sandals!
VBS is over for another summer.  Our next upcoming adventure is...family reunion with my mom's side of the family!  Stay tuned!  We're heading to the beach tomorrow and a Mariners game on Sunday...