Sunday, February 9, 2014

That's a Big TV!

I made a special trip out to my sister's house last night to pick up a new (to us) TV.  They bought a nicer one for the Superbowl.
Lula helps Mark haul the old, dust covered entertainment center to make room for...
That is one BIG TV!  Good thing our living room is so big!
Jack, camouflaged
Even though we have a few inches of snow, and it is probably the only snow we will see this year, the kids would rather sit by the fire and watch...
If you look closely, you can see four blond heads on the blanket-covered couch
 ...SpongeBob

But tonight, we celebrate Grandad's birthday in style with a viewing of Jurassic Park.  Oh, my, was it fantastic! I felt like I was back in 1993 in the movie theater, that is how awesome and huge the TV is.  The dinosaurs seemed to walk right through the living room.  Lula was scared; she would squeak and press up against me when T-Rex walked by, but she wouldn't let me cover her eyes because she wanted to keep eating popcorn.  Daniel's classic question was, "Is that part of a human's arm?"  The hardest part of owning this TV is choosing what to watch next...