Friday, September 19, 2008

New Names, Old Faces, & the Time Machine

DH suggested that I stop using numbers to name our children on this blog, so now they will be referred to by their first initial. So, welcome M, L, A, IJ, S, E, F and I (myself) of course!

IJ is enjoying his new interest, photography. I have 35 versions of this picture:






Which is perfectly okay, because I remember another little kid in our family who was also interested in photographing her baby sibling.





IJ as photographed by A, many years ago. Notice both pictures have the baby in our much loved and used "Time Machine." Everyone else calls it a Mega Saucer. We call it a Time Machine after the movie that came out when IJ was a baby. The time machine in the movie had a central seat and the operator had all sorts of levers and knobs he could manipulate to determine when and where his destination would be. Much like the Mega Saucer.


Now to go back in time...

IJ in October 2002













S in February of 2004


















E in April of 2006


















And F in September of 2008


:wiping tears: My babies are growing up so fast!