Friday, January 22, 2010

Funny Quotes

S: My extincts are telling me that we are going 25 miles an hour.  I always believe my extincts. [We were going 50 mph by the way]
I: My extincts tell me that I need to take a bath!  [He laughs crazily]
Me: I think you mean instincts...

The other night F snuggled up to me and said, "Eye luf yoo!"  My heart melted.  I remember every single first "I love you" from each of my kids.  The next morning F snuggled up to Daddy and said, "Eye luf... pants."  Disappointment!  But we all know that she loves him the best of all.

E has a cold, so she missed Homeschool Rollerskating yesterday and stayed home with Dad and Grandad.  She watched Up, one of her favorite movies.  After it was over, she turned to Grandad and asked, "Grandad, how many more days will you be alive?"  She obviously made the link between Mr. Frederickson and Grandad.

I'm off for most of the weekend with the boys for the dreaded Cub Scout Winter Camp that we fund raised for in the freezing cold, selling pathetic little Christmas trees... I'm not excited, in fact I'm dreading it.  But I will DO MY BEST to behave and have a positive attitude about the whole thing.  After all, I might have fun!