Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I Love Staying Home

I'm sitting here doing my morning computer routine and I suddenly had to tell someone anyone how much I love staying home!

F now has the nasty cold that E had last week and is coughing up a storm and needing her nose wiped every 30 seconds.  She slept poorly because she couldn't breathe and accidentally scratched her face while trying to wipe her face in her sleep.  She is ultra cuddly because she feels so yucky and doesn't feel like causing destruction on the same level as she was last week.

E and S are playing quietly in the lower living room.  IJ is still asleep.  We don't have to run off to any activities until tonight's Cub Scout pack meeting.  I have the whole day ahead of me, full of potential (catch up on kitchen? catch up on laundry?) and the possibility of partially sunny skies!