Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Now I Have Plenty of Time...


...to play on the computer because THIS child took a very long nap tonight.  She is now happily watching an old Winnie the Pooh movie while her siblings and father are snug in their beds.  So much for my new plan.

But I do have to say, my school day went just as well as it did yesterday, even with F getting up early and interfering with math.  Even my housework day went as planned... one idea that crash landed in my brain yesterday was there are seven people eating three meals a day (at least) in this house!  And I cook all those meals (except of course when my dearest most precious husband cooks) instead of opening boxes or cans.  And one independent person cooks his own meals on top of what I cook, but doesn't wash his own dishes.  No wonder I can't keep up with the dishes!  I'm still trying to do the whole day's worth after dinner like I've done my whole life.  I've calculated that I need to run the dishwasher twice a day.  And two days later we have conquered the dish problem.  DUH!